Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time Passes and Patience Becomes a Virtue


July 8, 2008
Nothing has happened lately. Actually nothing to be exact, ever since the day we were taken off I've been workin my ass off to get things organized again and its not happening. We have no dependable filmers of the moment so I'm currently looking to pick up another local filmer and its hard cause they need to understand its all volunteer work.

This project is more than about building some minature version of the mega ramp. Its about skaters coming together to do something diffrent and for something else besides there own cause. Everyone here has put in alot of time for nothing but maybe a few t-shirts, hats, monsters, and the satisfaction of knowing there in a part of something thats bigger than them. Thats how I feel that it all comes down to anyways.

But I'm not letting go of this project! I've put to much into it already and have sponsors to take care of, that have invested there time and brand into me and this film. Plus to wipe the smile off the faces of the local kids/haters that think it will never finish or that its some myth to make myself look better haha To bad they will never relize that this myth is becoming a reality.

I just need some more time....

No comments: