Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Back from ASR

So I was in San Diego over last weekend at ASR. An I was lucky enough to see that ASR was holding a mini mega ramp demo put on by the masters of Mega Ramp. It was a real treat being able to see their 30ft beast and talking to some of the guys and builders behind everything. I have alot more respect for them and learned quite a bit. I asked if they thought the dimensions were good and they looked at me and sorta laughed. They said they wanted to keep their jobs and continue to feed their family haha So I didn't persue it any further. A few of them did nod there head in approvement of the progression of the ramp and how its coming along. That was the main highlight of my weekend there.
For those of you who don't know what ASR is visit www.asrbiz.com
We hope to get one more build day in here before the next week. We'll cross our fingers and hope...

No comments: